[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call For Contributions: June 21-23, RAAD 2017 - Track: "Wearable Robotic Systems for Motion Assistance"

Tadej Petric tadej.petric at ijs.si
Tue Dec 13 00:19:37 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in our track on ‘Wearable
robotic systems for motion assistance’. The track will be organized as part
of the 26th International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube
Region (RAAD), June 21-23, 2017, Torino, Italy.

We welcome prospective participants to submit full papers to be presented
as oral presentations. The tentative deadline for submission of full papers
is January 10, 2017. The paper length is limited to 8 pages in the (small)
Springer book style. Each paper will receive a minimum of two reviews.
Papers will be selected based on their originality, relevance to the track
topics, contributions, technical clarity, and presentation. Accepted papers
require that at least one of the authors register to the RAAD 2017
coference. Accepted papers will be published either as an indexed Springer
book or in IEEE Xplore.

Since the deadline is rather soon, we shall allow for some flexibility.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline for papers: January 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance: February 20, 2017

Topics of Interest:
• Exoskeleton Control
• Biomechanical effects of exoskeletons on humans
• Model-Based Optimization
• Learning and Shared Control
• Human-in- the-Loop Control
• Actuators for Exoskeletons
• Human-Robot Interaction
• Human Motion Understanding
• Intention Recognition
• Role Allocation
• Human Sensorimotor Learning
• Human-Robot Interfaces

Submission:
Details can be found on the website: www.polito.it/RAAD2017

Do not forget to recommend your paper for a Track 9 ("Wearable robotic
systems for motion assistance"), by selecting the corresponding "label"
during the Submission procedure.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Best regards,

The organizers

--
dr. Tadej Petrič
Jozef Stefan Institute
| SI-1000 Ljubljana | Slovenia
tel.:+386 1 477 31 40
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__abr.ijs.si_tadej-2Dpetric&d=DgIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=GCwPGjzDd4OM4VS3FTawzDUZEbROb51VG-bS1FhuKIs&s=iE1J5MKz-z_h7rmk0-KTpzSnAezW-shbFaI78-x2scI&e=
mailto: tadej[.]petric[at]ijs[.]si