[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] CK2017 submission deadline extended to January 31st, 2017

Lotfi Romdhane lotfi.romdhane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:41:05 PST 2016

> (we apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message)
>
> IFTOMM- CK2017 Call for Papers
>
> -------------------------------
>
> 7th IFToMM International Workshop on Computational Kinematics (CK2017)
>
> Futuroscope-Poitiers, France, May 22-24, 2017
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__iftomm-2Dck2017.sciencesconf.org&d=DgIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1Y5TJ-IxTS4yoH5IytDBBpDrS-QZR_fjeX_q9w8LsPg&s=iyAmz5b5KdAESNB9zMpKi_kHjVolWz4dOu4R0LYE15o&e=
>
> -------------------------------
>
> The 7th IFToMM International Workshop on Computational Kinematics
(CK2017) will be held on May 22-24, 2017 in Futuroscope-Poitiers, France.
CK2017 aims to bring together researchers from the broad range of
disciplines related to Computational Kinematics in an intimate, collegial
and stimulating environment, where they can present and exchange their
newest scientific results.

> CK2017 invites submissions of high quality research papers describing
original work on the following topics, but not limited to:

> ·         Kinematic design and synthesis
>
> ·         Computational geometry in kinematics
>
> ·         Motion analysis and synthesis
>
> ·         Theory of mechanisms
>
> ·         Mechanism design
>
> ·         Kinematical analysis of serial and parallel robots
>
> ·         Kinematical issues in biomechanics
>
> ·         Molecular kinematics
>
> ·         Kinematical motion analysis and simulation
>
> ·         Geometric constraint solvers
>
> ·         Deployable and tensegrity structures
>
> ·         Robot motion planning
>
> ·         Applications of computational kinematics
>
> ·         Education in computational kinematics
>
> ·         Theoretical foundations of kinematics.
>
> Submission link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cmt.research.microsoft.com_CK2017_&d=DgIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1Y5TJ-IxTS4yoH5IytDBBpDrS-QZR_fjeX_q9w8LsPg&s=HF2FRmk0c-NI9upM_-MwXLIjr0RUNSScZc5vzR9Eel8&e=
>
> The proceedings of CK2017 will be published by Springer.
>

> Venue: Poitiers city is the capital of the middle west region of France
called Poitou-Charentes. The University of Poitiers is one of the oldest
university in France, founded in 1431. Nowadays, with 25% of the population
who are students, Poitiers is considered as the 1st College Town in France.
The city of Futuroscope, one of the best-loved leisure parks in France and
the only one of its kind in Europe.