[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Researcher position (Free-Viewpoint Video) at GTI - Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain

Pablo Carballeira López pcl at gti.ssr.upm.es
Wed Dec 14 10:35:01 PST 2016

At the Grupo de Tratamiento de Imágenes (www.gti.ssr.upm.es) of the
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (www.upm.es) we are looking for *5
engineers (Master or Bachelor)* to work in a project of *Free-Viewpoint
Video* with the company *Huawei Software Technologies (China)*. We offer
participation in a university-company collaborative project for the
development of last generation audiovisual technologies. Moreover, there
is the possibility in collaborating in new projects of the *H2020
Program of the European Union*, and the *Spanish R&D National Plan*, in
an environment of collaboration with Spanish and international companies.

*- Topic: Development of a complete Free-Viewpoint Video system for
real-time immersive applications.*

We look for adequate profiles for the tasks: i) multicamera acquisition,
ii) virtual view synthesis, iii) algorithm optimization, iv) integration
and tests. We will value knowledge in one or several of the following
competences: programming in C/C++, GPUs (CUDA, OpenCL, …), OpenCV,
Android, image and video processing, and video coding/transmission.

*- We offer:* Up to *25.000 €/year*, depending on qualification.

If you are interested in research or additional formation in advanced
audiovisual technologies, contact us:
trabajo at gti.ssr.upm.es
www.gti.ssr.upm.es

--