[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Researcher position (New Generation Visual Communications) at GTI - Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain

Pablo Carballeira López pcl at gti.ssr.upm.es
Wed Dec 14 10:35:29 PST 2016

At the Grupo de Tratamiento de Imágenes (www.gti.ssr.upm.es) of the
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (www.upm.es) we are looking for *4
engineers (Master or Bachelor)* to work in international projects of
*New Generation Audiovisual Communications* with the company *Nokia*,
financed by the Spanish Administration. Moreover, there is a possibility
in collaborating in new projects of the *H2020 Program of the European
Union*, and the *Spanish R&D National Plan,* in an environment of
collaboration with Spanish and international companies.

*- Topics: Advanced video coding. Quality of Experience. Video
distribution over wireless channels.*

We will value knowledge in one or several of the following competences:
C/C++ programming, OpenCV, and video processing, coding and transmission.

*- We offer:* Up to *22.000 €/year*, depending on qualification, plus
additional formation, PhD, assistance to conferences, research stays, …

If you are interested in research, academic career, or additional
formation in advanced audiovisual technologies, contact us:

trabajo at gti.ssr.upm.es
www.gti.ssr.upm.es

--
Pablo Carballeira López, PhD