[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Full-time mechatronic engineer for underwater drone company

Masood Naqshbandi masood at abysssolutions.com.au
Wed Dec 21 19:51:11 PST 2016

*Job title: Mechatronic Engineer *

*Location: Sydney, Australia*

*Job Description*

Abyss Solution is an underwater robotics company with the vision of making
the underwater world more accessible for research, exploration and
construction. We are developing state of the art sensors, AI and hardware
that will achieve these tasks. We looking for highly motivated and creative
engineers to join our team to technically support our operations and expand
our capabilities.

   - *Must have:*
      - a tertiary degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic or similar
      - experience in a system design role
      - sound working knowledge of safety procedures relevant to the work
      environment
   - *Role includes:*
      - Developing application requirements and specifications by talking
      with sales team and clients
- Designing rigs for robot sensing and actuation
      - Integrating sensor systems in electrical circuits, and interfacing
      with software
      - Providing technical and operational support in the field
   - *Technical skills:*
      - This position requires good electrical engineering skills
      - A good candidate will have skills across Mechanical, Electrical and
      Software engineering disciplines, including: waterproofing systems, FPGA,
      DSP, SONAR or RADAR, programming, sensor integrations,
navigation systems,
      develop sensor requirements and specifications

Interested parties please contact masood at abysssolutions.com.au

--
*Masood Naqshbandi* | Director
Abyss Solutions Pty. Ltd.