[robotics-worldwide] [JOBS] Research opening for the post of Project Officer (Projects Implementation)
Pek Kian Huat Alex
KHPEK at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 26 17:35:28 PST 2016
Project Officer (Projects Implementation)
Established in 1981, the SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (EEE)<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.eee.ntu.edu.sg_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=vMrFgD5OAAfqAAcueFZQ79M_BQQXxsfcHpLtUEW8IQw&s=UAx9eBDG_lDNzFPVRILknNbu_STFiQgouF4Zu6Urn5o&e= > is one of the founding Schools of the Nanyang Technological University. Built on a culture of excellence, the School is renowned for its high academic standards and strong tradition in research. To support teaching and cutting-edge research, EEE is host to 12 research centres and more than 50 laboratories, which are well-equipped with modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. With about 150 faculty members and an enrolment of more than 4,000, of which about 1,300 are graduate students, it is one of the largest EEE schools in the world.
* To support the implementation of sensor hardware, embedded system and automation software in various automation and robotics projects.
* The responsibilities will include system design, sensor selection, hardware configuration layout, electrical wiring design, power supply distribution design, PLC programming/testing/implementation, UI design, conduct of lab and field integration tests.
* Educational Qualifications: Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
* Those with mobile robotics background will be preferred
* Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated
* C/C++, Java
* Embedded PC, Micro-controller, PLC,
* PID Control
* Power Supply Design, EMC
* Wiring Circuit Schematic Layout
* AUTOCAD, Matlab,
* One or two years of working experience in a similar environment.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Mr Alex Pek
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Email: khpek at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:khpek at ntu.edu.sg>
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide