[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Firmware Engineer - VAIRDO Robotics
Support - Vairdo
support at vairdo.com
Sat Jan 2 01:49:39 PST 2016
FULL TIME JOBS AND INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AT VAIRDO INC.
(LOCATED IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA)
ESSENTIAL: Must be Authorized to Live and Work in the United States:
Citizen, Permanent Resident, H1B, OPT and similar status accepted.
POSITION 1: FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FOR MULTI-CORE CPUs:
Candidates with multiple skills mentioned below will be preferred.
• Excellent Programming experience with PIC, ARM, Microchip Micro-controllers, DSPs
• VHDL/Verilog, NiosII CPU practical knowledge
• Excellent coding and typing skills in C and .Net C#
• Must be able to program I2C, SPI, UART, On-Chip/DDR2 Memory, EMIF, DMA and other communication interfaces
• Java and Android programming proficiency required.
• More points for a strong background in Digital Computer Vision, Image Segmentation, Optical Flow, 3D / 2D world mapping, Stereoscopic vision, Pattern recognition, Efficient Digital Image Progressing, Camera calibration/modeling w.r.f. to moving platforms and other forms of "low-level" embedded vision processing tasks
• Hands-on experience using oscilloscopes, signal generators, power-supplies and embedded electronics
• Should be able to debug and fix hardware / software issues with embedded systems
• Strong background and understanding of computer architecture including memory (Cache, Flash, SDRAM), Serial/Parallel component interfaces, System Bus allocation, Multi-threading etc
• Strong background in problem solving and team work in Electronics/Electrical/Robotics/Mechatronics projects
• A background in Digital Control Systems, Digital Filters, Kalman Filters, Linear / Non-linear control theory & application
MUST BE AVAILABLE AND AUTHORIZED TO WORK FULL-TIME, DECEMBER/JANUARY ONWARDS IN SAN JOSE, UNITED STATES
Preference will be given to candidates with:
a) Hands-On Project work / experience in system firmware design for consumer products.
b) Strong time/project management skills & the desire to build/expand competency in this area
c) Result oriented design attitude
d) Excellent grasp of C/C#/Java programming and coding/scripting skills
- Should be extremely interested in working in a start-up environment towards the development of cutting edge products and gadgets
- Should have affiliation to Robotics, CS, ECE or similar branches
- Highly driven and self-initiators
- Very good core knowledge and hands-on experience with Computer, electrical and/or robotic systems
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email us at support at vairdo.com with their CV and a Cover Page explaining why they are applying for the position and their background/interests and more related to the position.
Candidates should have a portfolio and work samples that they can share on request.
Candidates can look up the company profile at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vairdo or www.vairdo.com
Sr. Digital Product Manager
sales at vairdo.com
support at vairdo.com
vairdorobotics at gmail.com
More information about the robotics-worldwide