[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] PhD in Robotics, SUTD Singapore

David Braun david_braun at sutd.edu.sg
Sun Jan 3 17:44:35 PST 2016

One fully funded PhD position is available at the Dynamics and Control Group (DCG), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Candidates with research interest in Robotics, Dynamical Systems and Optimal Control are encouraged to apply. We seek highly motivated candidates with a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics. We are interested in students with strong background in fundamental disciplines.

Candidates with outstanding academic credentials will be generously funded by the SUTD President's Graduate Fellowship: http://www.sutd.edu.sg/phd_scholarships.aspx

To declare your interest please send your CV directly to david_braun at sutd.edu.sg [Subject line: PhD 2016].
Your online applications should be submitted here: https://admissions.sutd.edu.sg/phd

Applications will be processed as they arrive until the position is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.

David Braun, PhD | Assistant Professor |
Dynamics and Control Group (DCG)
Engineering and Product Development (EPD)
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
E-mail: david_braun[@]sutd.edu.sg
Web: http://people.sutd.edu.sg/~david_braun/

This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You