[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ELROB 2016: Call for participation, 20-24 June 2016, Eggendorf, Austria

Frank E. Schneider frank.schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 7 01:57:28 PST 2016

Dear roboticists,

Europe’s toughest & longest-running field robotics event is turning 10!

Since 2006 the European Land Robot Trial (ELROB) successfully offers
realistic scenarios that have been developed in close co-operation with
users and practitioners to reflect the most up-to-date end-user
requirements.
Therefore the event is not organised as a competition but as a trial.

There is a couple of thrilling news that we would like to share with you:

1. Participants, visitors and spectators can enrol _now_
http://www.elrob.org/elrob-2016-rules

2. The scenario descriptions and example sensor data are on-line
http://www.elrob.org/elrob-2016-scenarios

3. A couple of notable robotics manufacturers will offer a discount for
ELROB participants.
http://www.elrob.org/elrob-2016

Since we will have only limited capacity for teams please consider to
register as soon as possible.

kind regards
Frank E. Schneider

PS: Have a look at