[robotics-worldwide] [news] New book for mastering Robot Operating System : "Mastering R.O.S for Robotics Programming"

Qbotics Labs qboticslabs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:23:04 PST 2016

Hey all,

I am Lentin Joseph, Author of "*Learning Robotics using Python
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-robotics-using-python>"*
and Founder of Robotics Startup called *Qbotics Labs
<http://www.qboticslabs.com>* from India.

I am glad to announce that my second book has been released. The book title
is "*Mastering R.O.S for Robotics Programming
<https://www.packtpub.com/hardware-and-creative/mastering-ros-robotics-programming>*"
which includes more topics that we can seen on learning series books of
R.O.S.

This book is actually the result of my 6 months extensive research !! The
book contain 481 pages and complete coding is in C++.

The book is mainly discussing topics such as R.O.S MoveIt!, Navigation
Stack, R.O.S Industrial and procedure for building mobile robots, robot
manipulator and interfacing into R.O.S etc.

You will get complete information about my second book and buy it from the
following website

Buy from Amazon <http://amzn.com/B0198DXFEW>

Buy from PACKT Official
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-robotics-using-python>

Book Website  <http://mastering-ros.com>

>From R.O.S Blog
<http://www.ros.org/news/2016/01/new-book-mastering-ros-for-robotics-programming.html>

 You can also check my first book "*Learning Robotics using Python
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-robotics-using-python>*"
from the following website

Buy from Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Robotics-Python-Lentin-Joseph/dp/1783287535/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432907256&sr=1-1&keywords=learning+robotics+using+python>