[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Engineers for mobile robot at Amy Robotics

Ruijiao Li ruijiaoli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:31:52 PST 2016

 Amy Robotics is an innovative company focused on service robots that
enhances quality of life through robotic technologies, products and services
.
Our team is based in Hangzhou, China. We are developing autonomous  service
robots for that assistant people in everyday living and work. We need some
help to improve our development process and get our robot shipped soon. We
are looking for multiple experienced roboticists to work on mobile robot
navigation for our service robots.

Roles:

As a robotics engineer, you will be involved in designing, implementing and
testing systems for mapping, planning and localisation. Excellent
candidate will lead the research and development of our robot navigation in
its environments. We have many challenging problems and will give you
independence and flexibility to address them to create a complete product
experience.

Qualifications:

- MS or Ph.D. in robotics or related field
- Solid knowledge of mobile robot navigation theory.
- Proficiency with C++, Python, and Linux
- Hands on experience in ROS development in a Linux environment
- Experience with robots and sensor systems in the real world
- Experience in Android development is a big plus.

* Since we have distributed teamwork, you have flexibility to chose where
you work.

If you are interested in creating sophisticated robot, or building a
company and have a strong desire to make difference in robot revolution, we
would like to hear from you.

Please submit resume, letter of motivation, and (a link to) any supporting
materials by email to Ricky Li :  <lirj at amyrobot.cn>[hidden email]
<lirj at amyrobot.cn>.

Ricky Li
Robotics Research Group
School of Computer Science & Electronic Engineering
University of Essex
E-mail: ruijiaoli at gmail.com