[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Engineers for mobile robot at Amy Robotics

Ricky Li liruijiao at live.com
Sun Jan 17 04:58:55 PST 2016

Amy Robotics is an innovative company focused on service robots that enhances
quality of life through robotic technologies, products and services.
Our team is based in Hangzhou, China. We are developing autonomous  service
robots for that assistant people in everyday living and work. We need some
help to improve our development process and get our robot shipped soon. We
are looking for multiple experienced roboticists to work on mobile robot
navigation for our service robots.

Roles:

As a robotics engineer, you will be involved in designing, implementing and
testing systems for mapping, planning and localisation. Excellent candidate
will lead the research and development of our robot navigation in its
environments. We have many challenging problems and will give you
independence and flexibility to address them to create a complete product
experience.

Qualifications:

- MS or Ph.D. in robotics or related field
- Solid knowledge of mobile robot navigation theory.
- Proficiency with C++, Python, and Linux
- Hands on experience in ROS development in a Linux environment
- Experience with robots and sensor systems in the real world
- Experience in Android development is a big plus.

* Since we have distributed teamwork, you have flexibility to chose where
you work.

If you are interested in creating sophisticated robot, or building a company
and have a strong desire to make difference in robot revolution, we would
like to hear from you.

Please submit resume, letter of motivation, and (a link to) any supporting
materials by email to Ricky Li : lirj at amyrobot.cn