[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Work on driverless cars at Cruise Automation

rzni rzni at mit.edu
Thu Jan 21 13:21:00 PST 2016

Come work with a team of robotics experts on *technically challenging
problems*, building products that improve lives and prevent car accidents.
Our team is small, but we move quickly. Last year, we built prototype
vehicles that have logged over 10,000 autonomous miles on California
highways, and we're now working on some more exciting stuff.In particular,
we're looking for perception engineers to make sure our cars can accurately
identify and track objects. Relevant skills include, but are not limited to:

Kalman filtering
C++ Programming
Lidar segmentation
3d reconstruction
Apply  here
<https://jobs.lever.co/cruise/a2499312-3804-47d7-aad8-12c70228c4e2?lever-source=rw>
For a complete list of our openings, click  here
<https://jobs.lever.co/cruise>  .