[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE 9TH HAMLYN SYMPOSIUM

Kerr, Karen k.kerr at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 01:51:42 PST 2016

From: ASyMfrDpRTz6reglcrRPUOA==_1120645785561_pn/c0P1hEeSHINSuUqRaCQ==@in.constantcontact.com [mailto:ASyMfrDpRTz6reglcrRPUOA==_1120645785561_pn/c0P1hEeSHINSuUqRaCQ==@in.constantcontact.com] On Behalf Of The Hamlyn Centre
Sent: 22 January 2016 14:22
To: Kerr, Karen
Subject: SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE 9TH HAMLYN SYMPOSIUM

http://www.hamlyn-robotics.org/

SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE 9TH HAMLYN SYMPOSIUM

This is the second call for papers for the 9th Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics, which is to be held on Sunday 26 and Monday 27 June 2016 at the Royal Geographical Society, London.

Paper Submission Deadline: 30 March 2016

Hamlyn Symposium: 25-28 June 2016
Venue: The Royal Geographical Society, London, UK
Details: http://www.hamlyn-robotics.org/

There will be interactive and hands-on workshops/tutorials organised in conjunction with the symposium on Saturday 25 and Tuesday 28 June 2016. The theme for this year's Symposium is
New Challenges and Emerging Platforms.

The Symposium Programme will feature an impressive line-up of leading scientists and engineers in collaborative robotics, navigation and image guidance.  We look forward to receiving your submissions and welcoming you to the 9th Hamlyn Symposium in June 2016.

We're delighted to announce that CAOS UK is being run as part of the Hamlyn Symposium this year. CAOS UK is an organisation dedicated to supporting the application and development of modern techniques for orthopaedic surgery. It aims to realise better treatments for patients and hopes to achieve this by encouraging collaboration between surgeons, scientists, engineers and industry.

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION FOR SURGICAL ROBOT CHALLENGE 2016

Surgical Robot Challenge 2016 is an international competition that will showcase the latest innovations in Surgical Robotics.

The challenge involves bringing your surgical robot innovation to London in June 2016 and demonstrating it to pioneers and leaders of the field.  The competition follows on from a highly successful competition in 2015 that saw 20 research teams from around the world demonstrating their surgical robot innovations.  We are now looking for participants for the 2016 competition. Your innovation can be in any area of surgical robotics including surgical planning, vision, navigation, mechatronics, ergonomics, surgeon-robot interfaces and automation.

Forward this email

This email was sent to k.kerr at imperial.ac.uk by k.kerr at imperial.ac.uk |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | About our service provider.

The Hamlyn Centre | Imperial College London | Levels 4&5, Bessemer Building | Exhibition Road | London | SW7 2AZ | United Kingdom