[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Job openings at Real Earth
dave at realearth.us
Fri Jan 29 14:48:13 PST 2016
Real Earth, Inc is announcing multiple openings for both full-time software engineers and internship positions starting as early as February 2016.
Real Earth provides solutions for 3D laser mapping and real-time vehicle ego-motion estimation, localization, and point cloud registration targeted at autonomous driving/flying. We are a recent startup located in Pittsburgh, PA and founded in early 2015 for commercializing state-of-the-art navigation and mapping technologies for GPS-denied applications in a small form factor.
For more information about Real Earth, please visit our website http://www.realearth.us <http://www.realearth.us/>
We are currently recruiting <> software developers who will be responsible for writing front-end code interfacing with sensor hardware and real-time processing for robotic systems, as well as maintaining server software for offline processing/registration of laser scanner data.
We are looking for people who have:
· Practical and theoretical knowledge of some or all of the following Robotic perception techniques:
· Real-time state estimation techniques (SLAM, Sensor fusion, etc.)
· Laser scanner data processing/registration
· Filters and optimization techniques
· Sensor integration experience, such as with UGV or UAV systems
· Implementation and updating of Web pages (HTML, DHTML/CSS, PHP)
· Proficiency in programming in C++ and Linux operations
· Familiarity with ROS and PCL
· A Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
Resumes can be emailed to jobs at realearth.us <mailto:jobs at realearth.us>.
dave at realearth.us <mailto:dave at realearth.us>
5001 Baum Blvd Suite #785
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
More information about the robotics-worldwide