[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] vision/learning/HRI/SLAM positions at Embodied, Inc.

Maja Mataric mataric at usc.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:22:19 PST 2016

Embodied, Inc.<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.embodied.me&d=DgIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=F6SesWhSrVNPHOeNqSBvb_spdBvoJQFA48Aqvp8edIU&s=KzSBdQqWQbRzRGkawXAbPUlYJHGrrURvW9ApIVh5l8Y&e= > (www.embodied.me<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.embodied.me&d=DgIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=F6SesWhSrVNPHOeNqSBvb_spdBvoJQFA48Aqvp8edIU&s=KzSBdQqWQbRzRGkawXAbPUlYJHGrrURvW9ApIVh5l8Y&e= >) is a new robotics & AI company located in Pasadena, California, and supported by Intel, Osage, Amazon, Grishin, and Hive. We are creating companion robots that empower people to reach their full potential. Our goal is to bring socially assistive robotics to the consumer market so we can positively impact human wellness and quality of life.

We are looking for engineers who are passionate about our cause and have MS or PhD-level expertise in machine vision, machine learning, SLAM, and/or human-robot interaction.

We look forward to your resumes at join at embodied.me<mailto:join at embodied.me>

Maja Mataric, co-founder/CSO & Paolo Pirjanian co-founder/CEO