[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robot Deployment Engineers at Magazino

Moritz Tenorth tenorth at magazino.eu
Sun Nov 20 23:33:14 PST 2016

Robot Deployment Engineer (m/f)

Awaken our robots!
We’re a robotic startup located in Munich, Germany, and develop and
produce a mobile pick-and-place robots for intralogistics. Our robots
are deployed in several warehouses and solve real customer problems.
With over 55 employees we’re one of the largest teams working on
advanced robotics in Europe.

Your Responsibilities:

* Deployment of our robots to our customer's warehouses
* Analysis, benchmarking and troubleshooting of complex and fascinating
robotic problems at our customer’s facilities
* Close collaboration with our developers in the head office
* Analysis of requirements and training of our customers
* High willingness to travel (about 80% of the time), currently mostly
inside Germany

Your profile:

* Bachelor or Master in robotics, IT, mechatronics or similar
* Experience with robotic and/or embedded software development (e.g.
during your studies)
* Knowledge of ROS (Robot Operating System), Linux, C++ and/or Python
* Basic understanding of mechanics, electrical systems, networks, IT and
basic Linux administration
* Excellent customer relationship and organizational talent
* Fluent English and fluent German required
* Valid driver’s license

What we can offer you:

* A future-oriented job in a quickly growing startup
* High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
* An attractive salary, company car, cellphone and other benefits
* Young, innovative team with flat hierarchies
* 100% startup atmosphere with regular team events

Did we arouse your interest, do you want to be part of a revolutionary
idea? If so send us an email with your complete application to
bewerbung at magazino.eu or call us at +49-(0)89-21552415-0!

--
Dr. Moritz Tenorth
Head of Software Development

Magazino GmbH
Landsberger Str. 234
80687 München

T +49-89-21552415-8
F +49-89-21552415-9
M +49-170-543 1717

tenorth at magazino.eu
www.magazino.eu

Amtsgericht München HRB 209758
USt-IdNr.: DE293308625
Geschäftsführer: Frederik Brantner, Lukas Zanger