[robotics-worldwide] [news] FRANKA EMIKA GOES RESEARCH: get full torque-control access to the unique 7-DOF robotic arm for your own research

FRANKA EMIKA research at franka.de
Mon Nov 28 16:03:33 PST 2016

Dear Robotics Community,

 We’re pleased to announce that from now on, the comprehensive FRANKA GOES RESEARCH PACKAGE is available for official online ordering. This all-inclusive bundle combines a variety of features and provides endless possibilities, which meet all your needs as researchers.

 Learn more about this innovative package by visiting our FRANKA RESEARCH STORE.

 Just compose your desired configuration online and request your individual offer today!

 We’re looking forward to you being one of the first researchers in the world adopting FRANKA EMIKA and making use of its countless features.

 Best regards

 Your FRANKA EMIKA Team