[robotics-worldwide] [JOBS] Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer at DRIVEBOX Automation

Cezar Kolodziej cezar at getdrivebox.com
Tue Nov 29 10:11:53 PST 2016

DRIVEBOX Automation is rapidly growing and is currently looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to help us build solutions to revolutionize the trucking industry for years to come.

Truck drivers typically spend over 200 days each year on the road, away from home. Every year there are over 500,000 accidents involving large-scale vehicles, with at least one fatality every 16 minutes.  Be part of the team that impacts the world around you by building safer autonomous vehicles.

We are a team of inspired entrepreneurs, scientists and engineers who are making heavy trucks safer, more environmentally and driver friendly.

Make an impact with us at DRIVEBOX Automation, where we believe that drivers are still needed, but driving is optional. Contact us at careers at getdrivebox.com <mailto:careers at getdrivebox.com>

POSITION: Computer Vision/Deep Learning Engineer

LOCATION:   Chicago, IL

REQUIREMENTS:

PhD, MS, BS degree with a machine learning or related focus (positions available for all levels of degree)
Proficiency in C++, Python, or Matlab
Experience with Caffe, Torch, Keras, Theano or TensorFlow frameworks
Hands-on experience with hardware sensors
Experience with CUDA and/or OpenCL

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

ROS and/or Gazebo
PCL, OpenCV

RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be a part of our computer vision R&D team that designs, implements, and tests various state-of-the-art deep learning algorithms to be used in our autonomous driving platform.

Please contact us at careers at getdrivebox.com <mailto:careers at getdrivebox.com> for more information.

- DRIVEBOX Automation team -