[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] NTU: Research Associate position in the ST Eng-NTU Corp. Laboratory at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) is immediately available.
Erdal Kayacan (Asst Prof)
erdal at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Nov 30 00:48:01 PST 2016
NTU: Research Associate position in the ST Eng-NTU Corp. Laboratory at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) is immediately available.
Research topic: Intelligent Control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
* Prospective candidate should hold a M.Sc. in automatic control engineering, mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or other related disciplines from reputable universities.
* The candidate should have excellent verbal and writing skills in English with very good communication skills.
* Concrete knowledge in C++ and ROS.
* Basic experience in robotics.
The application should consist of:
* A motivation letter,
* A CV with mentioning on projects that achieved during your study,
* Transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc.,
* The contact details of two referees.
These documents must be compiled as a single pdf file, and named as "<Name>_<Surname>.pdf". Then, the single file should be sent to "erdal at ntu.edu.sg" with a subject line of "RA application for FNN project".
The salaries are competitive, and the position will be available immediately once the candidate is selected. The applications will be reviewed directly until the position is filled.
The deadline for the application is the 15th of December 2016.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide