[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Faculty opening in Embedded Systems, Robotics and Automation at the University of Minnesota

Sachin Sapatnekar sachin at umn.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:31:44 PST 2016

The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of
Minnesota is conducting a faculty search (at all ranks) for a position
in the area of embedded systems, robotics and automation, as part of the
MnDRIVE Initiative (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mndrive.umn.edu_robotics&d=DgICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yA7JTgbmkXuKWN54ruEL8I0rb0pNzG-LZ91KR_gxiFQ&s=3VgszD7L5PvrQbAwqlSj2yXi3ZjfXkrE9uYDlcRhqzo&e= ).

Successful candidates will have outstanding academic and research
records and are expected to establish a vigorous, funded research
program, teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and be involved
in service to the university and the profession. An earned doctorate in
an appropriate discipline is required at the time of the appointment.
Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are fully committed to a culturally and academically diverse faculty;
candidates who will further expand that diversity are particularly
encouraged to apply.

Positions are open until filled, but for full consideration, apply
online by December 15, 2016.

Further details can be found at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ece.umn.edu_research_open-2Dfaculty-2Dpositions&d=DgICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yA7JTgbmkXuKWN54ruEL8I0rb0pNzG-LZ91KR_gxiFQ&s=vZRRmFVl6j0Q0XOXo58SFooyGgT0tiGaHl-7kBmfNiw&e=

--
  Sachin Sapatnekar, ECE Department, University of Minnesota
  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.umn.edu_-7Esachin&d=DgICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yA7JTgbmkXuKWN54ruEL8I0rb0pNzG-LZ91KR_gxiFQ&s=sCMINPBFIRWm-M6pzI3kc0jyyTFH-XVGzFKHSJM8WS8&e=