[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple positions with Open Source Robotics

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Mon Oct 3 23:02:39 PDT 2016

The Open Source Robotics Corporation, a recently formed subsidiary of the
Open Source Robotics Foundation, is hiring!

If you like robots and open development, and you want to make a fundamental
impact on the global robotics community, then please join us:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.openrobotics.org_&d=DQIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=aHuk2kkgbTmYc8AFKrU7KV0lu6Ci2ifOrBZXRoGDm_Y&s=q8Pzy_nSZdVK58a94kbB_PTdeOyd6lFISGGDyejDSiw&e=
jobs at openrobotics.org

And if you'll be at ROSCon in Seoul this coming weekend, please find a
member of our team so that we start the conversation in person.

brian.