[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Autonomous Driving internship positions at nuTonomy in Boston and Singapore

Ian Goh ian at nutonomy.com
Fri Oct 7 12:30:39 PDT 2016

nuTonomy (www.nutonomy.com) is focused on research and development of
state-of-the-art software for self-driving cars. We aim to be the first
company in the world to launch an autonomous taxi system, and we are
building up an awesome team in Boston and Singapore to make this goal a
reality. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with world-class
researchers and engineers in the field of autonomous driving, and want to
take on significant projects from the very start, we are the perfect
startup for you!

We offer 3-6 month intern projects year-round for a variety of topics.
Interns work closely with staff researchers on a directed research project
related to the candidate's background in one or more of the following
fields:

- Perception & deep learning: Topics in sensor calibration, turn signal and
traffic light detection, object classification, etc.

- Machine learning & prediction:  Topics in traffic prediction (vehicle
trajectories, driver intent), situation understanding

- Planning & controls: Vehicle Motion & behavior planning, control
engineering

- Simulation & testing: Automated behavior testing in simulated traffic;
sensor modeling.

Major(s): Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.

Availability: year-round, 3-6 months