[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Openings for talented Computer Vision Scientists at Boulder startup

Sandra McQueen smcqueen at canvas.technology
Mon Oct 10 09:28:20 PDT 2016

Join a deeply technical team pushing the envelope of vision-based autonomy.
To be a good fit with our team, you have published original research in
SLAM, 3D reconstruction, large-scale mapping, object or people
classification, recognition and detection, and semantic segmentation. In
addition, you have exceptional programming skills, specifically in C++ and
CUDA and an interest in real-time high performance algorithms.

We’re a fast-growing startup in beautiful Boulder, Colorado using exciting
technology to solve real-world problems. You’ll be hands-on, have a huge
impact in a developing sector, be a key contributor to our top-tier
computer vision team, and see your research come to life.

If this sounds like a fit, send a CV to jobs at canvas.technology and tell us
why you’re excited about this opportunity.

--

*Sandra McQueen*
VP Marketing / Co-founder