[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Tenure Track in Intelligent Machines and Robotics (1-2 positions)

Joni Kämäräinen joni.kamarainen at tut.fi
Sun Oct 16 06:35:53 PDT 2016

Tampere University of Technology, Finland, invites applications for 1-2
tenure track positions in the field of

      Intelligent Machines and Robotics

We prefer applicants who can strengthen or expand our research in the
current research fields, but also exceptional candidates of enabling
technologies that support research on intelligent machines and robotics
are considered. The growing fields of intelligent machines and robotics
are semantic modelling, machine connectivity, robot perception,
intelligent manipulation, planning, machine learning, predictive
analytics, artificial intelligence, cognitive technologies, and
human-robot interaction, which are also relevant research fields for the
open post.

Based on the experience and competence, the successful candidate will be
placed at the level of Assistant Professor (1st term), Assistant
Professor (2nd term) or Associate Professor.

For more information:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.fi_tty_careers.cgi-3Flang-3Duk-26job-5Fid-3D1077-23.WAOBXbUeGkA&d=DQICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=4yS5yUV7T7h-g80snIR807g8YF19qNDhdSqQ2SlTpOg&s=YDuTwK7f39g0kdT4jA0tWDLUsWNsQf3n1zbPpSiXeP0&e=