[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] self-driving vehicle engineering openings at Optimus Ride in Cambridge, MA

Albert Huang albert at optimusride.com
Wed Oct 19 14:14:09 PDT 2016

Optimus Ride, a self-driving technologies company, just closed a seeding
funding round [1] and is looking to grow in a BIG way. We have full-time
opportunities available for hard-working, creative problem-solvers who are
passionate about tackling tough problems that have a positive impact in the
world.

A little bit about us:

Optimus Ride is an early-stage startup with strong MIT roots based in
Cambridge, MA that develops self-driving technologies that enable safe,
sustainable, and equitable mobility access. Our team combines over 30 years
of interdisciplinary university research in self-driving technologies
(DARPA Urban Challenge), electric vehicles (CityCar), and
Mobility-on-Demand Systems. We also have a decade of industrial and
entrepreneurial experience that includes shared fleets (Zipcar) and
manufacturing robots. Our team is focused on the fastest path to market, in
order to maximize the benefits of self-driving technologies for all.
Centrally located in the Hub of Innovation, engineers will be able to work
in a highly collaborative, hands-on, and open environment.

Check out our careers section on our website (optimusride.com) and apply
online!

The Optimus Ride team

[1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__techcrunch.com_2016_10_11_self-2Ddriving-2Dtech-2Dstartup-2Doptimus-2Dride-2Draises-2D5-2D25m-2Dseed-2Dround_&d=DQIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yJHkO3neatBXDsgbV5xJWnhVvrGldIhWDBnM4RfQLKI&s=B7WMwObbGND_x0FGeAYqv84KhHLqSoMM5i9nBVmtQYU&e=