[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Tenure-track faculty positions in robotics and manufacturing at USC

Gaurav S. Sukhatme gaurav at usc.edu
Fri Oct 28 08:48:14 PDT 2016

Tenure-track faculty positions in robotics and manufacturing at USC

The USC Viterbi School of Engineering has ambitious plans in robotics,
autonomous systems, and manufacturing. We currently have 14 laboratories
engaged in research spanning these areas (http://rasc.usc.edu).
Additionally, a new 2500 sq. ft. indoor flight facility for UAV research
has recently been commissioned and a 6000 sq. ft. manufacturing center is
slated for launch in Spring 2017.

We invite candidates to apply to our faculty searches either in Computer
Science or in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering. Both departments are
conducting broad searches with multiple openings across ranks and areas.
The Computer Science search includes robotics as one of the emphasis areas,
and the search in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering has a focus on soft
robotics, advanced manufacturing and aerospace structures/mechanics. The
two departments will coordinate internally on applications received in
these areas.

To read the full description of the positions, and to apply, please visit:

https://www.cs.usc.edu/about/faculty-jobs
http://ame-www.usc.edu/facultypositions/

- Nora Ayanian, Satyandra Gupta, Maja Mataric, Stefan Schaal, Geoff
Spedding, and Gaurav Sukhatme