[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] <Part-time teachers for robotics and programming in London, UK>

Anastasia Stone anastasia.v.stone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 05:23:06 PDT 2016

The London School of Mathematics and Programming, the leading provider of
independent courses in Maths, Programming, Robotics and Early Intellectual
Development (evening and week-end classes for pupils aged 3 to 17), is
seeking high calibre part-time teachers and teachers' assistants to join
its educational team in Central London:

   - English speaking teacher for Robotics (robotics kits for children)
   and/or Programming (Python, Scratch, Web Design, Mobile App Development) –
   several openings;

   - Russian speaking teacher for Robotics (robotics kits for children)
   and/or Programming (Python, Scratch, Web Design, Mobile App Development) –
   several openings.

We offer high remuneration and the main requirements for our teaching posts
are a good knowledge of the subjects and the ability to inspire and engage
children and young people.

To apply, please contact me, Anastasia Stone, Director and Founder of the
London School of Mathematics and Programming at: anastasia.v.stone at gmail.com
with your CV.

Starting time and teaching schedule to be discussed individually.

The school’s website is under construction, however core information is
available on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/LondonSMP. I am very happy
to answer all the questions you might have.

Kind regards,

Anastasia Stone

mob. +44 (0) 7902 395 111