[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Embedded programming engineer position at Humatics

James Kinsey jkinsey at humatics.com
Tue Sep 27 12:08:23 PDT 2016

Humatics is looking for an embedded programming engineer to join our team
of electrical, computer, and robotics engineers developing microlocation
technologies that are advancing robot navigation and enabling the next
generation of human-robot interaction.  We're keen to meet candidates
capable of designing and implementing software as well as testing software
on hardware in real world environments.  This position will allow for
opportunities to develop and deploy software on a wide variety of robot
platforms.

Qualified applicants should:

-- Posses a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer, Electrical,
Controls, or Robotics engineering.  Candidates with other engineering
backgrounds (e.g., mechanical, aerospace) are encouraged to apply provided
they meet other job requirements.

-- Be fluent in CC++ including the ability to participate in the design of
new software programs, implementation of new programs, software testing and
debugging, and refactoring of existing software.

-- Experience developing and validating code on realtime hardware systems

-- Experience with controls, state estimation and sensor fusion.

Additional information is available at:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__jobs.ieee.org_jobs_&d=DQIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=YLhahS5T235YwSHbBYJzUeR1J5E0fWzqnMFYBOhFD4I&s=3zF4wAgt3Jvl2-nSXzqiQbJTQ5Gn9WAvBER7YL2wBig&e=
embedded-programming-engineer-cambridge-massachusetts-02139-90631605-d

Interested applicants should contact me for more information.  Resumes
should be sent directly to Bianca Sinausky, bsinausky at humatics.com

Best,

James

--

James C. Kinsey, PhD
Chief Robotics Officer | Humatics Corporation+1.410.409.1306

Confidentiality Notice - This electronic mail transmission is
confidential and is intended only for the review of the party
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately return it to the sender.