[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Cruise Automation C++ Engineers Needed

Cruise_Recruiting Asimile at getcruise.com
Tue Sep 27 15:42:55 PDT 2016

Cruise Automation looking for C++ generalists to help make autonomous cars a
reality.

We're the driverless car company.  We believe in improving people’s lives by
making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.

Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully
driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious
people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.

We are looking for skilled C++ Software Engineers to join our Autonomous
Vehicle development team.

Check out some of our  other open roles
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.lever.co_cruise-3Flever-2Dvia-3DYdDVhEpFej&d=DQIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=NFrjeJwQq8sbytyq50vZGdvkRqA7vrIBNN26hfjh5v4&s=5hRDqzjYO281CJSVKkB73zmKwsnQKp4OBnCRAY1tYdk&e= >  as well.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Design and development of complex, highly scalable, latency-optimized
software that runs on self driving cars.
Create critical safety systems that improve the performance and safety of
our fleet.
Learn everyday from the top computer scientists and engineers in the self
driving car space.
Invent, extend, design and develop next-generation features for self driving
car applications.

REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of 2 years working experience as a Software Engineer writing
production C++ code in a Linux environment.
Eagerness to learn and explore new technologies.
Ability to write clean, fast, reliable and highly scalable C++ code.
Working experience in an environment that develops a complex multithreaded
product.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Object-oriented analysis and design skills.
Improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration,
automated testing and code reviews.
Unit test everything, but know when to ask our stellar infrastructure team
for scripts/tools.

--
View this message in context: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_Jobs-2DCruise-2DAutomation-2DC-2DEngineers-2DNeeded-2Dtp5714749.html&d=DQIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=NFrjeJwQq8sbytyq50vZGdvkRqA7vrIBNN26hfjh5v4&s=B1Cwhx7YTZ4BPK4zr7IrH6xAC6taAN_K-g9kgXACSvA&e=
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.