[robotics-worldwide] [journals] Call for Special Issue Proposal:International Journal of Intelligent Autonomous Systems
support at rationalpublication.com
Fri Aug 18 07:39:58 PDT 2017
Please visit the official website of the journal International Journal of
IntelligentAutonomous Systems (IJIAS).
We are seeking proposals for a peer-reviewed Special Issue (20-25 articles)
on a unique theme related to Intelligent Autonomous Systems. We invite the
interested Guest Editors to submit proposals. Depending on the topic,
requested articles can be theoretical, experimental, methodological etc.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief of the journal and a
decision will be made. We would expect the call for articles to go out
shortly thereafter, with a deadline no later than October 2017, and the
review process to be complete by Dec 2018.
Special Issue proposal should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief at
emjer at ntu.edu.sg, EIC_IJIAS at rationalpublication.com with subject line of
the email as “Special Issue Proposal-IJIAS”, which should include:
· Title of issue/section
- CVs of Guest Editor(s) who have agreed to handle editorial decisions
and invite peer review within the above time scale
- 2-3 sentences about research background and any existing editorial
expertise, for each Guest Editor
- Rationale explaining the relevance, aim, and scope of the theme
proposed for the special issue
- List of potential contributors and estimated number of submissions
- List of specific topics
- Suggested time schedule for the preparation of special issue
- Expected timetable of these events: 1. deadlines for opening and
closing dates of the call, 2. initial decisions, 3. revisions received,
4. final decision 5. final draft submission
A Special Issue should have a short introductory editorial written by the
Guest Editors. The call for articles should be publicized by Guest Editors.
If the Guest Editors wish to author or co-author an article in their own
Special Issue then IJIAS will forward their article to Editor-in-Chief
IJIAS for special review.
*Assumptions for proposal*
- If a proposal is accepted, the responsibility for soliciting
contributions, inviting outside reviewers, and creating submission
deadlines will be taken by the managing guest editor(s)
- Also, managing guest editor(s) will prepare a Call for Papers which
will include all the relevant information related to the proposed
- The processing of the special issue manuscripts will be same as for
the regular submission of the IJIAS following rigorous peer review
- After the processing is complete, managing Guest Editor will be
responsible for writing an Editorial to introduce the Special issue.
- The final decision on the manuscript will be taken by EiC of the
Note: Guest editor can contact managing editor (Raman Gurdutta) for general
query at managing_editor at rationalpublication.com
We expect that similar review process will be held as for regular IJIAS
articles, and articles will be of a likewise high quality. For more
information, Editor-in-Chief can be reached at
EIC_IJIAS at rationalpublication.com or editorial office at
managing_editor at rationalpublication.com
I expect to see many interesting submissions!
Meng Joo Er
emjer at ntu.edu.sg, EIC_IJIAS at rationalpublication.com
International Journal of Intelligent Autonomous systems
More information about the robotics-worldwide