[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Software Engineer @IIM PTE LTD Singapore
Vincensius Billy Saputra
vbillys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 01:21:10 PDT 2017
We are looking for robotics enthusiasts to join us to build smart robots
and perception system that evolve around building facility management
functions. This position is all about developing intelligent autonomous
mobile agent for navigation and localization inside buildings and
facilities. Applicants should be well versed with current robot SLAM and
We welcome people that open to challenges of fast paced developments and
willing to achieve the best results and prepared for events and
presentations. The team consists of high talented engineers and researchers
that focus to build up applications and products. We offer competitive
benefits based on experiences.
*Required skills: *
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.
- Knowledge of SLAM algorithm and navigation of mobile robots
- Experience deploying algorithms to the real robots
- Ability to translate ideas into practical code
- High proficiency in C++ and python.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Have high interest in building and developing robots/autonomous agents
*Preferable Skills: *
- Experience in Linux operating system and its utilities and configurations
- Experience in creating computational efficient code
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with system debugging
- Communication in Chinese is a plus
We do have an office in Shenzhen. Candidates can choose to be stationed in
Singapore or Shenzhen.
More information about the job and how to apply can be found in here:
More information about the robotics-worldwide