[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Workshop on Design and Implementation of Robots

Rajashekhar V S tentrofo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 04:48:38 PDT 2017

Dear all,

This is Rajashekhar from Tentacles Robotics Foundation (tentrofo.weebly.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tentrofo.weebly.com&d=DwMBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=dLPrChAsgBHEwGOgZkWCB6-wU3b6n8gufxZWvMpwM1A&s=XsQI-I5quBx_Zc_GnrQbBOrSixIz0_hdn3YpyGiH84M&e=>).
We are conducting our 2nd Workshop on Design and Implementation of Robots.
We encourage you and your students, friends to participate and benefit from
it. Last date for registration is 15th July 2017.

Thanking you,

With Kind Regards,
Rajashekhar V S
+91-9600046390