[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer 2 years for a robot simulator development
f-kanehiro at aist.go.jp
Wed Jul 19 17:08:18 PDT 2017
Software Engineer staff in Robotics Opening
We are opening a 2-years position for a robotic software engineer to work on the development
and maintenance of software for the dynamics simulation of robots, Choreonoid (www.choreonoid.org).
The engineer will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Maintaining the simulation software so that the actual platforms are always up-to-date,
- Debugging the simulation software,
- Improving the simulation software,
- Porting programs developed for Gazebo,
- Writing documents and creating examples
- Very good skills in programming and integration in C++ and python,
- Good knowledge of development tool-chain and of development management
tools (git, cmake, github, travis, etc.)
- Knowledge of robotics middleware ROS and simulator Gazebo,
- Good oral and written level in English or Japanese.
from Monday to Friday, 7hours and 45minutes per day
(9:00-17:45 including one hour break)
Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
Humanoid Research Group, Intelligent Systems Research Institute, AIST
AIST Central 1, 1-1-1 Umezono, 305-8560, Tsukuba, Japan
from 950 to 3,000 Japanese Yen/hour depending on the experience.
Income tax and social insurance premium are deducted form the salary.
Starting date of employment:
More information about the robotics-worldwide