[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Full Professorships at the University of Leeds

Matteo Leonetti m.leonetti at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 06:37:33 PDT 2017

[Please distribute - apologies for multiple postings]
[important link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.leeds.ac.uk_Vacancy.aspx-3Fid-3D9078-26forced-3D1&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=zdAbuJH2tRe9keopYBT7J7ve9aZIY8dkiOR026gCe94&s=nYugg-FnIRlyWld1xycP82MUMoMHmK8DWcuVihGzPfU&e=  ]

Do you have an excellent track record of delivering world-leading research?
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional student experience in a
research-intensive Russell Group University?

To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the School of Computing,
among the first in the UK, we are creating six new full professorships – two in
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, one in Cyber-Security, one in Data
Analytics, and two Chairs in any area of Computer Science. As a Diamond
Jubilee Chair, you will be an outstanding individual, who will join us in
leading the School and enhancing our reputation as a world-leading centre for
research and education.
The recruitment of Diamond Jubilee Chairs forms part of an ongoing process of
investment which has generated continued growth in the numbers of staff and
students across the School, in the breadth and reach of our research, and in
our reputation, both nationally and internationally. As part of this strategy,
we are investing in our core strengths as well as in new areas that form part
of our vision for the future of computer science. In 2019, we will be moving
to a new £96m complex in the heart of Science and Engineering. As a major
research-intensive University, we provide a superb environment for the day to
day work and progression of our faculty.

For other information, including a candidate brief, please visit https://
jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=9078&forced=1

To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Professor David Hogg, email: d.c.hogg -- at -- leeds.ac.uk
Professor Tony Cohn, email: a.g.cohn -- at -- leeds.ac.uk

Kind regards,
--
Matteo Leonetti
Lecturer