[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Hease Robotics is searching for a Navigation Engineer (F/M)
Jade Le Maître
jade.lemaitre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 00:56:32 PDT 2017
At HEASE Robotics, we build professional service robots, dedicated to the
customer services and information industries.
Day by day, we imagine, find new use cases and give birth to a new tool
full of promises and potential: the robot.
Heasy is our very first robot, and was built in just 100 days in our
workshop in Lyon. Heasy aims to be the most sold robot in the interactive
kiosk market by 2019. That’s quite a challenge!
We wanted this robot to be fun, useful and innovative – and you know that
being innovative in the innovation sector is not that (h)easy! Heasy is
just like our team: 14 skilled people are currently working at HEASE
Robotics, with great team spirit and hands-on mentality. Our team is
passionate about solving challenges and building great things!
Today, we are searching for the rising star in the field of robot
What will you do?
- Technology development of the Heasy Autonomous Mobile System
- Navigation concepts for mobile systems, setting modeling, signal
processing, track- and trajectory planning as well as functional safety
- Active involvement in crafting workable solutions.
What can you expect?
- Get the startup feeling : we have a strong growth, extraordinary
career and development opportunities, and we never forget the fun part
(lots of events around sports, party and of course robots).
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
You are available for a full-time position based in Lyon, France, and you
- A degree in robotics, information technology, control technology,
informatics or equivalent.
- A previous experience in software development in robotics, automation
engineering and embedded systems.
- A previous experience in navigation
- Knowledge in C++, Python, Linux
- Basic understanding in mechatronic systems, electrical systems,
networks, IT and Linux-administration.
- Structured, analytic and solution-oriented way of working
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Collaborates well in a team environment
APPLY NOW IF YOU’RE READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE :-)
We’d love to hear from you at: jobs at heaserobotics.com
FULL-TIME POSITION (CDI)
Location: Villeurbanne - BEL AIR CAMP
*Jade Le Maître*
CTO & Co-founder, Hease Robotics
e: jade.lemaitre at gmail.com | w: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__jadelemaitre.fr&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=UaMuhDCYkW7RXPMu892Q9eTh7EG7qjMHog_yllVm978&s=bThShjiG5JZHgR1vtv9CslrShH5HxXCEaE7aZmaVLW0&e= | m: 06 18 01 38 30
More information about the robotics-worldwide