[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Software Engineer for Navigation

Roan, Philip (CIV-TMN) Philip.Roan at bshg.com
Fri Mar 3 14:56:46 PST 2017

BSH Home Appliances Corporation is currently seeking applicants for Robotics Software Engineers at our Palo Alto, CA, research office.

Operating in the United States under the brands, Bosch, Thermador and Gaggenau, BSH Home Appliances Corporation is highly regarded as a market leader for innovation in home appliance technology. As an international group with over $12.2 billion in annual sales, we continually strive to engage our dedicated customers around the world through intelligent engineering, streamlined design and a distinct ease of use.

We are hiring robotics software engineers who have experience in navigation and a desire to develop next-generation home robot products. You will join a team of experienced developers driving robotics technology development and research with the goal of creating viable solutions for growing international market needs. This is a full-time position.

Requirements:
- M.S. (or B.S. with equivalent experience) in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in indoor navigation
- Excellent C++ or Python programming expertise required, ROS programming is a plus
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Experience working independently in a large software setting
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging software development tasks

For more information and to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Michelle O'Neill: michelle.oneill at bshg.com

Kind regards,
Dr. Philip Roan

BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Corporate Innovation - Technology Management (CIV-TMN)

philip.roan at bshg.com