[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Hiring robotics engineers with controls expertise at Scaled Robotics

Stuart Maggs stuart at scaledrobotics.com
Sat Mar 4 11:57:31 PST 2017

Scaled Robotics is a Barcelona-based startup transforming the construction industry through robotics. Backed by our industry partner and investor PERI, we will be testing our prototype platforms on site later this year.

We are seeking a controls expert to join our small team to build and test the prototype. The position involves a combination of R&D, software development, hands-on lab work and getting your hands dirty with onsite testing. Candidates should be comfortable implementing planning and control algorithms for stiff and compliant actuators.

You can learn more about us at scaledrobotics.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__scaledrobotics.com&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Ti_CfAZsPq8vrlXSB1hYH60iWAWRs9IG5k41YmDcLA0&s=eVtk5fzdBGPqAf3Z_-IGjCnSqBaJnJafjTLb1PasR2k&e= > E-mail your resume with Controls Engineer in the subject to info at scaledrobotics.com<mailto:info at scaledrobotics.com>