[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Senior Robotic Software Engineer at C2RO

Brian Moore brian.moore at c2ro.com
Mon Mar 27 05:57:53 PDT 2017

C2RO (Collaborative Cloud Robotics) is a leader in artificial intelligence and computer vision solutions for mobile robots located in Montreal, Canada. C2RO’s mission is to increase the autonomy of robots and enable multi-robots collaborations for performing complex tasks. Our cloud-based platform connects robots in the cloud and processes their sensor data in real-time in a secure and reliable manner. Using our software-only solution, robots can share knowledge using the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and computer vision algorithms. We’re keen to bridge the gap between the robotics industry and cutting-edge academic research in cloud robotics and computer vision.

We are looking for a Senior Robotic Software Engineer with team/project lead experience to join our growing team. The position needs "hands on" Java/Linux programming with cloud technologies. We want a technology enthusiast with an entrepreneur spirit to lead the development of C2RO cloud robotics platform. You will manage a multi-disciplinary team of highly-skilled engineers.

Application material should be submitted through
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__c2ro.breezy.hr_p_b074e9bdf443-2Dsoftware-2Dengineering-2Dlead-3Fstate-3Dpublished&d=DwIF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=B11hUwMOpB1J-MQyt_ilbN08r4MSAt-D9j5yaCXQUfc&s=GYJ8Qm-boJQew4wykfRIhAx6aRL3AO1-fvuRBRB40ws&e=

Brian Moore, PhD
Co-founder & Product Lead
C2RO
Montreal, Canada