[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoctoral Fellowship at JHU/APL

Joseph Moore josephlmoore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:08:22 PDT 2017

The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory is currently
seeking to fill a number of post-doctoral fellowship positions in Robotics.
These positions provide recent Ph.D. graduates with wide latitude to pursue
their own robotics-related research interests for up to two years.
Interested candidates should be able to obtain a U.S. Secret level security
clearance.
Current robotics research at APL includes robot control, planning and
perception for heterogeneous robot teams, computer vision for retinal
prostheses, neural control of upper limb prostheses, dexterous
manipulation, micro-autonomous systems, human-machine collaboration, and
distributed control of robot swarms. We are seeking exceptional candidates
with experience in any of these areas, or with experience in new and
emerging Robotics fields. We are also especially interested in candidates
with experience in robot vision.

Candidates interested in these positions should send a Resume or C.V. to
Dr. Joseph Moore via e-mail at joseph.moore at jhuapl.edu.  ​​