[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Robotic Grasping and Manipulation Competition @ IROS2017

Yu Sun yusun at mail.usf.edu
Tue May 2 14:03:42 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you to compete in the coming Robotic Grasping and
Manipulation Competition @ IROS2017 on September 25 and 26, 2017.

This year, the competition has two tracks: service robot track and
manufacturing track. Teams can participate in either or both tracks. In
both tracks, a complete robotic system should be used. All tasks should be
performed autonomously without any human input.

We have released a few example tasks to help prepare teams for the
registration process. IROS generously provides travel support to selected
teams. The maximum amount of travel support is $500 for each team. Teams
from academia and industry are equally welcome to participate.

Registration materials must be submitted by July 1, 2017 in order to
qualify for travel support. More details can be found at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rhgm.org_activities_competition-5Firos2017_&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=uX-bt-4PpJ88hNNqg7rYRyPauOTKnyHynmsXGcLywI4&s=l1lhrTVfEU7m3CdCO_SbWUjoBscdjp_tDQJ-Ex5GEPM&e=  .

Thanks,

Organizing Committee
Robotic Grasping and Manipulation Competition