[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics PhD position(s) at TU Berlin

Brock, Oliver oliver.brock at tu-berlin.de
Sat May 20 04:32:27 PDT 2017

The Robotics and Biology Laboratory at TU Berlin in Germany has openings for one or more PhD students in robotics.  We are looking for researchers from a variety of backgrounds, including grasping, manipulation, learning, soft robotics, and perception.  We encourage researchers with a proven track record in research to apply by sending CV, research statement, representative publications, Master's thesis, and possibly letters of recommendation as a single PDF file to robotics at robotics.tu-berlin.de.

For information about our lab, please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.robotics.tu-2Dberlin.de&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=RBvJ2zN2Jof0jIs1gm0ZhyjvJVje_ln9H1ZmAJE7ibo&s=UTjkhw4Mh_0quQezMdW1-xI2hunb9OdCXdhXM1jSOnI&e=
For more information about the position, please contact robotics at robotics.tu-berlin.de

Best regards
Oliver