[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple positions at CRI Group, NTU, Singapore: Let's meet up at ICRA!

Quang-Cuong Pham cuong.pham at normalesup.org
Mon May 22 02:03:54 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

CRI Group (www.ntu.edu.sg/home/cuong) is a young and dynamic robotics
research team at NTU, Singapore. We are always targeting the best venues
in robotics (IJRR, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, ICRA, RSS, etc.) for
publishing our research, and also have exciting commercialization
opportunities.

We currently have several job openings at different levels (PhD student,
post-doc, engineer) in the following broad fields: motion planning,
control, robot vision, learning, system integration. Interested candidates
are invited to send a CV and their most significant publications and/or
software projects (e.g. Github repo) to cuong at ntu.edu.sg

If you are attending ICRA 2017 in Singapore, don't hesitate to drop me an
email to arrange a meeting during the conference!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Cuong

--
Quang-Cuong Pham