[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Autonomous Driving - Senior Planning Research Engineer
Glaser Thomas (CC-AD/EFB1-NA CC-AD/EFB2-NA)
Thomas.Glaser at us.bosch.com
Wed May 31 17:02:51 PDT 2017
Bosch Automated Driving located in Palo Alto, California, USA is looking for excellent candidates with expertise in probabilistic planning under uncertainty and decision making for a position in the automated driving team.
"Invented for Life" drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move and at Bosch we are working on making this future a reality by developing a complete driverless system.
We are now growing our team to solve some of the hardest robotics and artificial intelligence problems in the field of autonomous driving, and are looking for experts in autonomous navigation systems with expertise in software development.
Your Duties and Tasks:
Perform research, develop, implement and evaluate algorithms in one or more of the following fields:
- Planning under uncertainty, probabilistic approaches in robotics, and novel ways for risk-aware intelligent decision making in uncertain environments
- Machine learning techniques for novel autonomous driving applications including traffic prediction and planning
- Kinodynamic motion planning
- Ph.D. in robotics, computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience with software development for robotic systems
- The ability to develop, understand and implement complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in at least one of the following fields: planning under uncertainty, traffic prediction, motion planning, machine learning
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
Details and Online Application:
Chassis Systems Control - Automated Driving
Robert Bosch LLC
More information about the robotics-worldwide