[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Applied Research Robotics Engineer; Warsaw, Poland

Kacper Nowicki jobs at nomagic.ai
Mon Oct 9 03:45:14 PDT 2017

NoMagic.AI is a Warsaw, Poland based startup focused on teaching robots the
real world. We are building machine learning-based systems to control
robotics arms in unstructured environments based on vision. Our aim is to
use robots to help humans with repetitive manual work.

Our team applies newest research in learning for robots and conducts its
own. We are focused on using recent breakthroughs to solve real problems at
customer sites in manufacturing, logistics and retail.

We are looking for a robotics engineer / researcher with great software
development skills to join our small international team. More details in
the attachment. Please contact us at jobs at nomagic.ai

Cheers,
Kacper, CEO