[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Engineer Positions at Booz Allen Hamilton

Orekhov, Viktor [USA] Orekhov_Viktor at bah.com
Mon Oct 16 14:30:05 PDT 2017

Announcing multiple openings for Robotics Engineers with a focus on software and simulation.

Booz Allen Hamilton is a global firm that provides strategy, technology, and engineering solutions to industries ranging from defense to health to energy. The robotics group based out of Arlington, VA provides engineering services in robotic system design, analysis, prototyping, and testing for a range of clients across the Department of Defense. We are currently looking to fill multiple positions for Robotics Engineers that have experience in robotics software development and robotics simulation environments. The projects we are working on with our clients include some of the most exciting and innovative projects within the DoD.

Basic Qualifications:
-2+ years of experience in the research and development of small, under 100lb, mobile robotic systems
-2+ years of experience in robotics software development with languages common in robotics
-Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
-MS degree required, PhD preferred

Preferred:
-Experience working with autonomous multi-robot teams of robots
-Experience developing collaborative or swarming behaviors and tactics
-Knowledge of robotics modeling and simulation packages, including Simulink and Gazebo
-Knowledge of military strategy, operations, and tactics

Clearance:
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.

For more information, please refer to the job posting here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.boozallen.com_job_Robotics-2DEngineer-2DMid_J3K2R468N4KVQ6CYFS1&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=qD4Ux0x-vXPGZpLCrQCCgVCF0T5ecA9xlOyQy_sGCvA&s=tKkgJN9PCDzLjrq4TO6n6NTomIWGIOZIW0n0Wq-dhPQ&e=

Viktor Orekhov, Ph.D.
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
3811 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203