[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Research Internships for Autonomous Driving at Qualcomm Research Philadelphia Summer 2018

Matthew Turpin mturpin at qti.qualcomm.com
Wed Oct 18 14:54:35 PDT 2017

We are looking for talented Master's and Doctorate engineering students to intern with our team developing safe and reliable autonomous vehicles that will revolutionize transportation. In a collaborative environment, we solve exciting challenges spanning perception, machine learning, sensor fusion, planning, and control.

Work alongside advanced robotics technology experts at Qualcomm Research Philadelphia. Our state-of-the-art facilities are located within the Pennovation Works, a collaborative campus for technology, design, art, engineering, and medicine.

Preferred experience
* Experience with autonomous systems in the areas of computer vision, machine learning, controls, planning, or localization and mapping
* Experience working with, modifying, and creating advanced algorithms
* Experience programming in Python and/or C++

Intern benefits include:
* Full relocation services (travel, shipping)
* Housing (Pre-selected, fully furnished, shared 2-bedroom luxury apartment, including utilities)
* Transportation Allowance (if applicable)
* Competitive Pay
* Intern Program Experience (Local activities, intern-wide hackathon, networking, professional development, tech talks, mentorship programs)

To apply, please email mturpin at qti.qualcomm.com with your resume/CV and a brief statement of interest.