[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for participation - 10th HFR Workshop on Human Friendly Robotics

Fabio Ruggiero fabio.ruggiero at unina.it
Thu Oct 19 02:31:16 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to invite you to the "10th HFR Workshop on Human Friendly
Robotics" that will be held in Napoli, Italy on 6-7 November 2017.
The registrations are now open. Please visit the workshop website
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.hfr2017.unina.it&d=DwICbA&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=itYG_sWbz4gLMR4uUL0HDQehUp9arT1W1NxpIg24fbg&s=b_HTHK_KFJEztLJwYdKOPrL40UA0m8BdiyksaZdyBCk&e= for all the information and the registration
procedure.
We look forward to hosting you here in Napoli, for what it is expected
to be an exciting program.

We are indeed proud to have the following invited speakers:
- Oussama Khatib (Ocean One: A robotic avatar for Oceanic discovery)
- Rachid Alami (On decisional abilities for a cognitive and interactive
robot)
- Ciro Natale (The role of tactile sensing in human-robot interaction)

Furthermore, the workshop will host a Special Session "Human centered
physical and social interaction with robots", organized by PC members of
the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics
(ICARM) https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ieee-2Darm.org&d=DwICbA&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=itYG_sWbz4gLMR4uUL0HDQehUp9arT1W1NxpIg24fbg&s=F_DY5t86ILJWgfD7J_Fc4_sMKmTpd3l-liCbwDYP6sc&e=.

The program is completed by about 30 oral presentations, organized is a
single-track session, with interesting and stimulating contributes from
the whole research community.

Harry then, the deadline for early registration is approaching
quickly_(__October, 25th 2017_).
We look forward to seeing you in Napoli!

Fanny Ficuciello
Fabio Ruggiero
Alberto Finzi

Eng. Fabio Ruggiero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

PRISMA Lab
Affiliated to the ICAROS center

Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
University of Naples Federico II
Via Claudio 21, 80125, Napoli, Italy
Building 3A, room 3.07

tel: +39 081 76-83843