[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software developer(s) at Houston Mechatronics Inc.
jyamokoski at houstonmechatronics.com
Thu Oct 19 14:21:33 PDT 2017
Houston Mechatronics Inc has several openings for motivated and experienced
software developers. We are particularly interested in candidates who have
prior experience with the ROS ecosystem or other Linux software development
* Work in a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, and software
engineers to build a field deployable robotic system
* Contribute to all aspects of the software development process: design,
implementation, and testing
* Support remote field testing
* 2+ years programming with C++ and Python on Linux
* Experience working on a software team
* Excellent communication skills
* BS degree in CS or related field
* Authorized to work in the USA
* Experience with ROS1 and/or ROS2
* Experience with a real-world robotic platform
* Experience working in a modern software development environment including
experience with continuous integration environments
* MS degree in CS or related field
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to JD
Yamokoski (jyamokoski at houstonmechatronics.com). Code samples (e.g. links to
github projects) are welcome.
J.D. Yamokoski, Ph.D.
Houston Mechatronics, Inc.
C: +1 352.226.5395 O: +1 281.942.9069
HQ: 2100 NASA Parkway Seabrook, TX 77586
More information about the robotics-worldwide