[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Tenure-track faculty positions in AI, Robotics, and ML at Tufts University

Matthias Scheutz matthias.scheutz at tufts.edu
Mon Oct 23 01:04:58 PDT 2017

The Department of Computer Science at Tufts University invites
applications for multiple tenure-track faculty positions to begin in
September 2018 at the rank of Assistant Professor, but exceptional
candidates at the rank of Associate or full Professor will also be
considered.  We are looking for engaged and engaging researchers and
teachers with a strong vision who can build and maintain a high-quality
research program at Tufts and whose research will both connect with
some of our current faculty and extend into new areas.

We seek candidates to complement the department's strengths in
artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, and human-robot
interaction. We are especially interested in candidates bridging
research in machine learning, natural language understanding, and
robotics but candidates in all areas of AI are encouraged to apply.

For details, please see:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cs.tufts.edu_Jobs_employment-2Dopportunities.html&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=ad2a9LLBEXosloWyZyWIuIX1ftKrHHlg2OGWDvGFnww&s=nC5-69Z1v6__FlwFIzNp4rUk6pVPEMEDwzEi7IoykZg&e=

--
Matthias Scheutz, Ph.D. Ph.D.